Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a) This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials in a way that was not intended or permitted;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Steren Electronics International, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Steren Electronics International, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Steren Electronics International, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Steren Electronics International, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Steren Electronics International, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Steren Electronics International, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Steren Electronics International, LLC’s Internet site, even if Steren Electronics International, LLC or a Steren Electronics International, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Confidentiality and Use of Materials
By accessing this website, you agree to keep all materials confidential. You agree not to disseminate or otherwise provide any material obtained from this website to any person not currently an Authorized User as defined under this Agreement. Prohibited dissemination includes, but is not limited to, publishing or posting content to other websites and / or any other electronic or non-electronic media or channel of communication. You acknowledge that the materials and information contained in this website is proprietary and has competitive value. Accordingly, any disclosure to unauthorized users or to the public would be detrimental to your best interests and those of Steren Electronics International, LLC, and may incur losses, costs, and damages as a result.
You may use this website and the materials you obtain from it only if you have executed and have a current Steren Dealer Agreement and in the specified manner. Use for any other purpose must be approved in advance in writing by Steren Electronics International, LLC.
You must cease use of this website and destroy any materials you have already obtained from this website upon termination of the Steren Dealer Agreement.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Steren Electronics International, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Steren Electronics International, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Steren Electronics International, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Steren Electronics International, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Steren Electronics International, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Steren Electronics International, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Steren Electronics International, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.